Friday, August 3, 2007

Some new Jose Gonzalez tracks

Jose Gonzalez recently added a few new songs to his Myspace page. The new songs, entitled "Down the Line" and "Killing For Love" will appear on Jose's new album In Our Nature, out September 25th on Mute.

Jose's version of one of the most covered songs of all time, "Love Will Tear Us Apart" by Joy Division, is probably my personal favorite version of the song. Here is a live cut of it from a few years back.

Jose Gonzalez - Love Will Tear Us Apart (live)

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dan--

I love this track and your website...just thought I'd let you know. You've led me to some GREAT music, which I've been loading onto my Ipod--especially The Weepies and The Decemberists...and now Jose Gonzalez.

Very cool.

Rebecca

© Blogger Templates | Webtalks