Tuesday, January 8, 2008

LSD and the Search For God


LSD and the Search For God are a band that I have only very recently come across. I was initially drawn in by their name, I've always been strangely fascinated with the effects of both drugs and spirituality on everything around us, most notably culture and music. LSD and the Search For God hail from San Francisco and play a loud and swirling brand of Shoegazey rock and roll. As with several great shoegaze bands, they utilize both male and female vocals with much of the vocal work lying somewhere just beneath the rest of the music, visible but blurred. According to their Myspace page, there are only a handful of CA dates currently scheduled but LSD and the Search For God's debut s/t EP is being released on 1.16.08 through Detroit based Mind Expansion Records. It is available for order now through their Myspace page.

LSD and The Search For God - Starting Over (mp3)

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

© Blogger Templates | Webtalks