Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Live Mission of Burma video


If anyone ever wondered where the name of this site came from (I can't remember if I've ever written about it on here before) look no further than the video at the bottom of this post. The video I speak of is Mission of Burma performing what could possibly be my favorite song of all time (I usually say "Carry the Zero" by Built to Spill, but this one comes close) "Academy Fight Song" at a benefit show they put on the other night to raise money for the US Campaign for Burma/Human Rights Action Center in Massachusetts. Mission of Burma's 2002 reformation, and the subsequent shows of theirs that I have been able to see because of it, have definitely been highlights of my life thus far. When I first heard Clint Conley yelp out "I'm not judging you, I'm judging me" my brain overflowed with goodness, and it still does every time. Absolutely classic.

(via)

I can't figure out how to get the video to resize, so it's blowing out the sides of the template. BAH! Until I get my coding issues worked out, just go here to see the video.

0 Comments:

© Blogger Templates | Webtalks