Friday, March 6, 2009

New St. Vincent - The Strangers

"The Strangers" is the first track to hit the web from St. Vincent's new album Actor which is due out on May 5th. The album was co-produced by Annie Clark herself and John Congleton (Explosions In The Sky, This Will Destroy You, Modest Mouse, Polyphonic Spree, the list goes on...). "The Strangers" sounds great, although I wish they had picked a more spazzy song for the first song to debut. Regardless, I'm excited for Actor and I will be trying to see one of Annie's shows at SXSW for sure. Oh god, she;s so pretty.

St. Vincent - The Strangers (mp3)

St. Vincent at SXSW 2009

Wednesday March 18th at the Central Presbyterian Church
Friday March 20th at Antones

Check sxsw.com for set times.

*Note: Yes, new St. Vincent is what it takes to get me posting again.

1 Comment:

Lizzie said...

Word. St Vincent gets me to post, too haha

This song is really awesome!

© Blogger Templates | Webtalks