Tuesday, September 11, 2007

the forecast is kinda grey


So the news of the day is that the White Stripes pulled out of their saturday night headlining spot at ACL fest and their headlining show at Stubbs with Cold War Kids as well. Ghostland is playing with Cold War kids now. Many people are upset, I don't really care. I'd be seeing Arcade Fire anyway. In other news, don't be alarmed when the updates get much much more infrequent over the next few weeks. I just started a new job today and I'm moving. Not only that, but I move out of one place this weekend and don't move into the new place until the 1st, so I'll kind of be bumming around until then and am not sure of what my internet access is going to be like. Once I get all moved in and settled things will go back to normal, but until then expect less updates than usual. Sorry, as Britt Daniel once said "Everything hits at once". Couldn't have said it any better.

Spoon - Everything Hits At Once

0 Comments:

© Blogger Templates | Webtalks