Friday, December 14, 2007

Free Walkmen show at Emos on Saturday

The Walkmen are playing a free show on Saturday at Emos with Zykos and Horse + Donkey in the opening slots. I'm not sure why it's free or what type of unwanted merchandise is going to be peddled to the people at the show, but whatever, have a few extra beers on them. The doors are at 8pm and the show starts at 10pm on the outside stage. These free shows at Emos usually fill up by the time the headliner comes on, so you might want to head out a bit early.

In site news, I know I promised to put up my songs of the year post this week, but I started a new job this week and things have been a bit hectic. If I don't get it up tonight I'll do it tomorrow afternoon. Have a great weekend, see you at Emos.

0 Comments:

© Blogger Templates | Webtalks