Sunday, June 24, 2007

Menomena videos

I'm still working on that Menomena show review. I forgot to bring my camera to the show, so i was hoping some photos would pop up on flickr or something but nothing has appeared. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to get creative. In the meantime here are some Menomena videos to tide you over.

This is the official video for Rotten Hell. I am such a sucker for high quality slow motion video.



This is a video of Menomena performing the song "Weird" in a basement in Brooklyn. This one showcases pretty well what makes them one of my favorite bands to see live. For three guys, they play so many different instruments. The moog pedal piano thing is so awesome.



Same show as the above video, this one is for the song Muscle n' Flo.



Also, I'm thinking that since I post so many youtube videos on here, I'm just going to start a youtube channel and link it to the site. That way I can just throw up whatever videos I like and everyone can check them out.

0 Comments:

© Blogger Templates | Webtalks