Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Another "Secret" show



So the rumor going around right now, mostly fueled by this article on Austinist, is that the folks at The Mohawk are going to be having a big show on Friday night. It hasn't been announced yet who the big band is, but I'd put my money on it being Spoon. They have a pretty sizeable gap in their touring schedule and it would just make sense for them to do some sort of homecoming type show to further promote their excellent album Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga. The other name that I've heard is that it might be a Butthole Surfers reunion show of some sort. I'll believe that when I see it. Another possibility is that this could just be another band that's in town for an ACL taping and decided to play a small show while they are in town. I'll be sure to update when it's either officially announced or leaked to the point of ridiculousness.

0 Comments:

© Blogger Templates | Webtalks